Starting on July 2011, AMOSUP will provide support services to its rating members whose Deck or Engine Rating COC is due for renewal / revalidation (validity of COC is 5 years reckoned from the date of its issuance). The support will consist of:
- Free transportation from AMOSUP offices in Intramuros to the AMOSUP Seamen’s Training Center Assessment Center (ASTCAC) in Barangay Alas-asin, Mariveles, Bataan and back to Manila.
- ASTCAC will waive the payment of Php 100.00 Institutional Assessment Fee.
- Expeditious processing of COC (10 working days compared with 20-30 working days if assessment is done at the TESDA NCR Assessment Center).
Every Tuesdays and Thursdays (starting on 05 July 2011 and 07 July 2011, transportation will be provided for AMOSUP members going to ASTCAC for renewals / revalidation of COC. The following are the requirements:
- Application form with 3 pieces of picture of applicant wearing a white uniform with collar (Deck and Engine)
- Original and Certified true copy of COC
- Original Medical Certificate in PEME form
- Original and certified true copy of SIRB
- Original and certified true copy of Seagoing service issued by manning agency or company using prescribed form.
A minimum of twelve (12) applicants is required per assessment session. ASTCAC will conduct Portfolio assessment (verification of documents only) of documents submitted for renewal / revalidation of COC.
Please prepare funds for payment of the following expenses:
- Php 50.00 Assessors Fee
- Php 50.00 TESDA Fee
- Php 65.00 Lunch
For reservation or inquiries, please contact:
MANILA AMOSUP OFFICE
Ms. Mariam Ramos
ASTC Office, Bataan
Ms. Rea jacinto
PLDT: 784-9100 (local 4041)