1. Scholarship grant
2. Free board and lodging
3. Insured while enrolled in the Academy
4. In-house shipboard training
5. Personality, character, and leadership development through physical fitness, emotional literacy, NROTC and varied extracurricular activities
6. Use of modern equipment and facilities
7. Lucrative employment onboard modern vessels of foreign
1. Male or female, Single
2. Filipino Citizen
3. Physically fit
4. Morally upright and has no derogatory record
5. Born from 01-Jan-1992 to 31-Mar-1997.
6. May be a high school or college graduate or candidate for graduation from both
7. Minimum height of 5 ft. 4 in. (162.5 cm) for MALE and 5 ft. 2 in. (157.5 cm) for FEMALE applicants
8. Has never been officially admitted at MAAP
NOTE: Strictly comply with qualification requirements. Inaccurate records may disqualify an applicant.
1. 2 copies of 2 x 2 colored pictures
2. Payment of non-refundable processing fee of P 300.00 in cash or check/money order payable to MAAP
3. Photocopy of birth certificate
4. Photocopy of valid school ID or certification from your principal/registrar, that you are a bonafide or graduating student with good standing.
5. Two (2) pcs self-address envelopes with stamps worth PHP 30.00
NOTE: Submit complete requirements for processing.
1. Get MAAP scholarship application forms from any of the
testing/filing centers, Naval ROTC units, or PCG stations
2. Submit duly accomplished application form with the
requirements to designated filing centers either by mail
or in person
3. Receive admission slip either by mail or in person
NOTE: Registration time for entrance examination starts at 0630H and ends at 0930H.
Applicants must pass/meet standards covering four stages:
- MAAP Entrance examination inclusive of the aptitude/emotional/intelligence/personality/psychological/neuro-psychiatric tests
- Personal interview to be conducted by the BOA members
- MAAP Medical criteria inclusive of physical, drug, lungs, dental, laboratory, audio test and color blindness test (ISHIHARA test), visual acuity for far vision should be at least 20/30.
- Orientation training for two months (April-May) inclusive of refresher classes in Math and English coupled with semi-regimental training
|For other inqueries please add or visit our official Facebook accounts:
||Board of Admission (BOA)
||Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific